The site www.worldcare.es, is intented to provide to the general public, information about products and services provided by Servicios de Salud y Segunda Opinion S.L. from now on WorldCare Spain. Information and services provided through this site are governed by these Usage Rules listed below, and the access to them by users means acceptance, without reservation, of all terms.
The website content www.worldcare.es and their subdomains are responsibility of Servicios de Salud y Segunda Opinion S.L CIF: B-93045995, located at Avenida Jose Ortega y Gasset 160 - Poligono Alameda, 29006 Málaga, Spain. Tel: 902 222 902 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered in the trade register of Málaga N 1, Volume 4,652 Folio 61, Page MA-101 668.
The use of certain services offered on this site are governed by the specific conditions for each individual case, which substitute, complete and / or modify the Usage Rules, and shall be accepted by the mere use of the service. WorldCare Spain reserves the right to modify, alter or update these Usage Rules without notice, which will take effect from the date of its publication on the web, so you should consult this section regularly.
1. All the contents in http://www.worldcare.es are owned by WorldCare Spain, and are protected by copyright and intellectual property treaties and Industrial expressly forbidden copying, reproduction, distribution, use or modification thereof without prior written consent of WorldCare Spain, Nor can you redirect any material contained in this web site to any other server without the express written consent of WorldCare Spain. If you know any material of any kind that is posted on this website and you believe you are the owner of the copyright and / or copy, please contact immediately with WorldCare Spain. Such material will be removed immediately.
2. All the prices shown on this website are approximate, depending on the geographical area and include VAT.
3. It is prohibited copying or imitation, total or partial, of the elements contained in this website. You may transmit, view, copy and print documents and graphics that are directly and explicitly visible in this Web Site just for personal purposes and may not be modified or altered in any way.
4. The user agrees to use the website and the services and contents of the same in accordance with law and the provisions of these Rules of Use, refraining from using it for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of these Rules of Use, detrimental to the rights and interests of others or in any way damage, disable, overburden, or spoil the Web and its services and contents, preventing the normal use or enjoyment of it and its services and content by users.
5. WorldCare Spain reserves the right to refuse discretionary, at any time, without notice, access to this website and / or any of its contents.
6. WorldCare Spain reserves the faculty to effect, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the information contained on this website, configuration and presentation, and access conditions. WorldCare Spain reserves the faculty to suspend temporarily the access to its website without notice to perform maintenance, upgrades and / or improvements thereof.
8. This web site can make links or references to third parties sites not managed by WorldCare Spain, not meaning in any way endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by WorldCare Spain. WorldCare Spain has no control over the information and contents of such third parties, assuming no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to such information and content. Risks query such third parties sites are solely the user, who must abide by the terms and conditions set on its.
9. The purpose of this website is simply to provide, in good faith, information about our products and services to Internet users. However, although WorldCare Spain hoped that information and content on this page are correct and will always does not guarantee the absence of mistakes and / or omissions, therefore recommends the user to contrast the same information directly WorldCare Spain.
10. WorldCare Spain does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of the content available through this website, including responsibility for any lack of availability and / or operation of such contents.
11. Trademarks : the rights of intellectual,industrial property of the registered trademarks of WorldCare Spain to which this website refers to WorldCare Spain are expressly forbidden to use without the prior explicit consent of WorldCare Spain. This website may contain references to third parties trademarks, recognizing WorldCare Spain for the rights holders of intellectual property. The mention or appearance in the web of such third parties trademarks does not imply any rights or liability of WorldCare Spain, nor endorsement or recommendation by WorldCare Spain.
12. For any controversy that might arise from the Usage Rules contained in this contract, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction and subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts of Málaga.